For everyone who takes advantage of Todo and Todo Cloud for Mac, we have released Todo 3.0.5 to the Mac App Store.
This is primarily a stability update, with a couple of cool features worth mentioning:
1) Drag and Drop is back! Select a single or multiple tasks, projects, or checklists, and drag onto a list, calendar date, context, tag, or assigned person. This feature is an awesome time-saver, especially for bulk edits and changes. Take a minute to try it out!
2) Lion Support - For those of you stalwart OS X Lion users, we've made multiple improvements that will maximize your Todo experience. As a public service announcement, this will be the last update that fully supports OS X Lion. We are investing heavily in building better and more capable software based on newer operating systems.
Thank you very much to our active Todo community for your feedback - we're listening and planning around what matters most to you to provide the best to-do app available on the market!
Click the button below to upgrade and get the most out of Todo!
The Appigo Team
P.S. Calling all Power Users! We're always looking for beta testers - people willing to step onto the bleeding edge of productivity. If you're interested in becoming part of our active beta community, reach out to Phil at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Thursday, February 5, 2015
We just rolled out Todo and Todo Cloud version 8.0.5, available now on the App Store. This version includes several useful enhancements and fixes. Thanks to all of you in the Todo Community for providing feedback and insights into what matters most. We're focused on making Todo the best to do and task management solution available, and we know we can't achieve our goal without you!
Just a couple of changes to highlight:
Friday, January 16, 2015
For everyone using Todo or Todo Cloud on Mac, please head over to the Mac App Store now for new releases of each app. If you haven't integrated one of our Mac Apps into your daily routine yet, I invite you to give it a try. We've had a ton of positive feedback from the community, and we really appreciate the time you take to let us know how Todo impacts your daily life!
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
We take the security of your data seriously and I just wanted start out by letting you know that all of Appigo's and Todo Cloud's servers have been updated against the Heartbleed Bug. We've been monitoring everything since the update last week and the service looks great.
If you are a Todo Cloud subscriber we recommend you login and change your password. To change your password click here, mouse over the password field and click "Edit". You will also need to enter this password in the Todo and Todo Cloud apps in order to keep them syncing. We are not aware of any problems with any accounts but it's worth your time in case a password from any of the sites you frequent has been compromised.
You should also change passwords on all other sites you visit but you'll want to verify those sites have taken steps to update and protect you before you change your password. To check your site you can click here and enter the web address to verify it's ready. If you change your password before a site has been updated then your account is still vulnerable to potential bad guys.
What is the Heartbleed Bug?
The Heartbleed Bug is a vulnerability (a bug) found in OpenSSL which is used by most websites on the internet to provide the "S" in HTTPS (or the lock icon in your browser). The bug allows bad guys to thwart the encryption used to secure traffic, names, and passwords of users and the content on websites. If you want more information on Heartbleed there is some great reading to be had on the heartbleed.com website.
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Maintenance update: Todo Cloud 6.2.1, Todo 6.2.1, and Todo for iPad 6.2.1 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7)
We've just released a maintenance update to the older versions of Todo, designed for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7. Fixes include:
- Fixed a crash when using the date wheel to select a task’s due date
- Fixed the hidden location entry field on the location alert map screen
- Fixed a display problem on the Toodledo login screen (Todo and Todo for iPad only)
- Fixed a problem with text correction when editing a task’s name
- Fixed a problem on the lists screen to not show the ‘i’ button on All, Focus, and Starred lists
- Fixed a problem interpreting the dash character when using Intelligent Task Parsing
- Added support for repeat on last day of the month
- Added support for the newest version of TextExpander in iOS 7
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
|Improved Quick Menu in Todo & Todo Cloud 7.0.3|
- Improved Quick Menu (faster and configurable in settings – tap and hold a task to show the Quick Menu)
- Improved screen navigation (swipe to dismiss screens now works)
- Improved display of projects and checklists when shown in lists with other tasks
- Improved swipe indicator in bottom toolbar
- Improved workflow to open a project or checklist immediately after creating one
- Added the "postpone" option back into the Quick Menu
- Added new app launching options that now support x-callback-url (see the details here)
- Added an option to support repeating tasks on the last day of the month
- Added scroll-to-top functionality when tapping on the status bar when viewing tasks
- Updated support for the new TextExpander (requires manual refresh of snippets in Settings > General > TextExpander > Update Snippets)
- Fixed a problem where the dash character was not being interpreted correctly when using Intelligent Task Parsing
Note: An updated version of Todo & Todo Cloud version 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) is also on the way and includes some important bug fixes. Stay tuned!